Creamy Buttery Caramel Iced Coffee
yields two servings
Barnie’s Creamy Buttery Caramel Coffee
Creamer of choice
Sugar of choice
1. Brew 12 oz of Creamy Buttery Caramel Coffee extra strong (we suggest using twice as much coffee, than your normal ratio).
2. Transfer the brewed coffee to a larger container. Add in sugar.
3. Add in cream, and stir. Set aside in fridge to cool.
4. While coffee is cooling, dip the rim of your glass into caramel sauce, then sugar (we don't recommend using a flavored sugar here- it would take away from the caramely deliciousness!).
5. Pour the coffee into your caramel dipped, sugar lined glass, drop in a couple of ice cubes, a fancy straw & enjoy!