Looking for your next popsicle recipe? Cool off this Summer with Barnie’s Cold Brew Popsicles. These are one of our favorites this summer and super simple. All you have to do is pour our delicious Barnie’s Cold Brew into a DIY mold or popsicle mold and freeze!
- 1 cup Barnie’s Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/4 cup of Milk (optional)
- 1-3 tablespoons Sugar (optional)
1. Whisk together the cold brew and the sugar. This is optional if you want to include it. Taste and adjust to your liking. We tried 3 different ways.
2. Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups with wooden sticks. Freeze until firm, preferably overnight.
3. Because everyone's taste in coffee varies we leave the sugar and milk as an optional ingredient. Feel free to adjust as you like per taste.
It’s important that both items are cold for your ingredients because that will reduce the number of ice crystals formed. If you decide to use room temperature ingredients, refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour before mixing and making your popsicles.
These are super easy to make and perfect for a poolside treat!