Barnie’s Pumpkin Spice Affogato
Take yourself to Italy, but with an added Fall spin with our Pumpkin Spice Affogato. Drown all the delicious flavors into a decadent and delicious dessert using only three key ingredients: ice cream, coffee, and caramel.
EQUIPMENT: Coffee or Espresso Maker
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- ½ cup Barnie’s Coffee (We brewed our Pumpkin Spice, but you can use any Barnie’s Coffee of your flavor choice)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 tablespoons Caramel
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
- Brew your Barnie’s coffee or make an espresso shot. (Your choice!)
- Add three small scoops of ice cream into a glass.
- Pour ½ to 1 cup of coffee over the ice cream.
- Drizzle your caramel sauce over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy.
- Brewed coffee or Espresso Shot (your preference)
- You can use Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee or English Salted Toffee or any of our Barnie’s flavors. It's your choice.
- Cinnamon is only optional, could use Pumpkin Pie Seasoning
- Serve with a spoon
- Warm the caramel sauce before adding to the top of your deliciousness