Ever try iced coffee and lemon? Serving a lemon slice is traditional in Italy, so it’s not too much of a stretch to try this drink that builds on that similar idea. We combined our latest limited-time only Lemon Cookie coffee with Bacardi Rum to spice up our Memorial Day Weekend poolside or on the boat!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Total Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups of Barnie’s Lemon Cookie coffee, brewed and cooled
- Rum to taste (your favorite variety...we used Bacardi)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2.5 cups water
- Cut the lemon into thin slices (refer to the picture if needed) In a pitcher, add the sugar, the lemon, and the ice cubes.
- Add the coffee and water. Mix accordingly.
- Add Rum to taste and serve over ice.