Iced Coffee Margarita
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let’s celebrate with our version of an Iced Coffee Margarita including Barnie’s Café Blend coffee mixed with tequila and other flavorful ingredients. Talk about an eye-opener!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 shots of tequila (your favorite variety...we used Patron)
- 2 cups of Barnie’s Café Blend, brewed and cooled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Lemon (peel for 2 lemon twists)
- 1 tablespoon ground Barnie’s Café Blend coffee, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, for garnish
- Organize yourself by getting all the ingredients and kitchen tools you’ll need including shot glasses, cocktail glasses, ingredients, of course, plus a plate and a small bowl.
- Brew yourself 2 cups of Barnie’s Café Blend coffee.
- Drizzle a circle of honey on a plate about the same circumference as the rim of your cocktail glasses.
- On another plate, mix your coffee grounds and granulated sugar.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the honey and then into the sugar and ground coffee mixture. Fill your two glasses with ice and pour in your shots of tequila. Add the cold coffee that you set aside.
- Twist the lemon peel to release the oils, drop in the cocktail glass and serve. It’s a real kick in the piñata! Enjoy!