Kick your cold brew up a notch just in time for Cinco de Mayo. Our smooth, sweet, and delicious cold brew mixed with some of our favorite spices make for the perfect sweet and spicy drink for all of your Cinco de Mayo festivities (or, post festivities).
What You’ll Need
- 6 Cold Brew pods
- 1 TSP granulated sugar
- 1 TSP chili powder
- 1 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TSP ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ liters of water
- Add all dry ingredients (including cold brew pods) into a large pitcher with a lid. Slowly stir in 1 ½ liters of water.
- Once all ingredients are combined, cover with a secure lid, and let steep overnight (8+ hours)
- Once steeped, strain coffee concentrate into a separate container to keep residual spices out.
- To serve, add 5-6oz of concentrate to an ice-filled glass, combine with equal parts water or milk. Add a straw, sit back, relax and enjoy!