Coffee marinades for meats are on-trend in the culinary world. The bold taste of coffee adds complexity to your meat dish. Here, used on pork chops (other meats can be supplemented), French Roast BREWSTICKS coffee blends with the sweetness of brown sugar and the spiciness of oregano, paprika and other spices for a truly tantalizing meal.
Yields: Marinade for two 10 oz pork chops
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 oz salt
- 2 oz garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 oz fresh thyme, minced
- 1 oz fresh oregano, minced
- 8 oz olive oil
- 1 oz paprika
- 1 oz cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 oz coriander, toasted and ground
- 1 oz black pepper, toasted and ground
- 1 oz clove, toasted and ground
- 1 French Roast BREWSTICKS packet
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until completely incorporated. Place pork chops in a zip bag and pour marinade in the bag. Place in the refrigerator and marinate for two hours. Grill the chops and serve.