Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas Ice Pops
Chill out this summer with Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas Ice Popsicles. These are SO easy and simple to make. All you have to do is pour our delicious Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas Coffee into a popsicle mold and freeze for a day!
- 1 cup Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas Coffee (cold)
- 1/4 cup of Milk (optional)
- 1-4 tablespoons Sugar (optional)
Bring the flavors of Santa’s White Christmas to popsicles near you. Taste poolside flavors of coconut, vanilla, and caramel without all the calories!
1. Whisk together the coffee and sugar. This is optional if you want to include it.Taste and adjust to your liking. We tried 3 different ways and preferred the sugar and coffee combo. These are simple to make and perfect for a Christmas in July treat!
2. Pour into popsicle molds or DIY paper cups with sticks. Freeze until firm. We prefer to freeze them overnight for the best results.