Shipping Returns & Exchanges
*Free shipping offers (when available and applicable) - Shipping will be exclusively through SurePost*, a service combining UPS delivery to local post offices and then United States Postal Service* delivery to your address (either PO Box or street address). This offer may not be combined with other offers and is subject to change or end without notice. Please see below for information on additional shipping methods.
Barnie’s Coffee offers several shipping options for delivery within the 48 Contiguous States and ships to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories. We also ship to international locations, please call or email our customer service team for questions about shipping rates and order placement. Most orders are processed and shipped within 48-72 hours (except for peak shipping times); and are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. We do not ship on the weekends, nor do we offer Next Day Air with Saturday Delivery.
Please Note: Orders placed after 11:00 AM on Friday, over the weekend and/or during a federal holiday will be processed within 48-72 hours, in the order they are received, beginning on the next regular business day. All Next Day Air orders placed after 12:30pm on Fridays will arrive the following Monday. We DO NOT provide Saturday Delivery options at this time.
Customer Service – Operators are Available for Assistance Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Email: CustomerService@Barniescoffee.com Toll Free: 1-800-284-1416
All orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and International locations are shipped through the United States Postal Service. Shipping rates do not include duties, taxes or other non-routine customs brokerage charges for international orders. Other shipping charges, surcharges or accessorial charges may apply. For questions and order placement please feel free to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-284-1416 or by Email: CustomerService@Barniescoffee.com
TIPS TO SAVE ON SHIPPING
- Order multiple bags of coffee instead of just one bag of coffee per shipment. Surprisingly, shipping prices remain the same for up to two pounds! Ordering this way is more economical over time and your savings grows. Whole bean coffee, ground just before you brew, stays fresher than ground coffee. To keep your coffee as fresh as possible, store it in an airtight container in a cool, dark place like your pantry. Open bags of coffee are best used within 5-7 days after opening them.
- Purchase a monthly subscription with Barnie’s Coffee. When you enroll in our subscription coffee program, you enjoy hassle-free delivery; fresh to you each month at reduced shipping rates (processing and handling are included in the price of the subscription).
- Avoid shipping to a PO Box. - Shipping costs less when you have deliveries made to your physical address instead of a PO Box. If you must ship to your PO Box, consider using our FedEx SmartPost* service, which delivers to your PO Box in 3- 9 business days for half the price as compared to postal service rates.
- FedEx SmartPost – May be used for street addresses or PO Box deliveries. Combines services of Federal Express® and the United States Postal Service® and offers full FedEx SmartPost tracking visibility on fedex.com with estimated delivery date. Delivers to residential and PO Box addresses within 3 - 9 business days after your order is processed.
- FedEx Home (Ground) Delivery - Delivery to street addresses ONLY. Packages arrive in 3-7 business days depending on distance from our fulfillment center in Orlando, FL.
- FedEx Express Saver (3 Day Delivery) – Delivery to street addresses ONLY. Packages arrive 3 business days after your order is processed.
- FedEx Expedited (2 Day Delivery) - Delivery to street addresses ONLY. Packages arrive 2 business days after your order is processed.
- FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight - Delivery to street addresses ONLY. If your order is placed before 12 pm EST Monday through Thursday your package will be delivered by 3 pm the next business day. FedEx does not offer Overnight Delivery to all locations and some rural addresses may not be served.
- Please note: Guaranteed Delivery Service means that a delivery attempt will be made by the carrier on or before the promised date. Most FedEx Express and UPS Air shipments REQUIRE a signature.
We are not responsible for situations where you are not available to receive or sign for your package at the shipping address you specify, where the shipping address given is incorrect, where the recipient moves from a particular address and does not inform customer service of the address change or if the delivery of the package is refused for any reason. We are not responsible for delays resulting from an incorrect shipping choice, incorrect address, change of address or a delivery exceptions made by the shipping carrier.
SHIPPING & HANDLING FAQ
- How are my shipping charges calculated? Shipping charges are calculated based on the combined weight of items being purchased. In order to provide the most economical shipping rates, we suggest a minimum of any 2 items.
- Can I ship portions of my order to different addresses? Unfortunately, we cannot offer this option. You will need to place separate order for each address when needing to ship items to multiple destinations.
- How long after processing, will my shipment take to arrive at its destination? Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. Delivery time is determined by the shipping method selected and varies based on location of the delivery. See shipping options above for details on estimated shipping times.
- What about deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or other US Territories? Packages being delivered to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are shipped using the United States Postal Service and delivery times may vary significantly based on shipment location. Call us for shipping information on other US Territories.
- What about deliveries to an APO or FPO address? Packages being delivered to APO and FPO addresses are shipped using the United States Postal Service and delivery times vary based on location.
- What if I want to ship to a PO. Box? Packages being delivered to PO. Boxes are shipped using the United States Postal Service or FedEx SmartPost and delivery times vary based on location.
- What if I’m ordering Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee and/ or Hawaiian Kona Coffee? Per company policy, any order containing Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and Hawaiian Kona coffee will be sent FedEx Ground, Home Delivery, or Express with Signature Required Service to ensure proper delivery is made to you. If you would like the signature required service removed please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-284-1416 or email: CustomerService@Barniescoffee.com
- How can I cancel my order? All order cancellations must be requested within 3 hours of your purchase by calling 1-800-284-1416. We cannot accept cancellations via-email.
*** RESTRICTIONS ***
Orders with Next Day Delivery shipping must be placed Monday through Thursday by 12pm EST to be received the following business day.
Expedited packages must be signed for at the time of delivery. If you are not available to accept the package, the driver may make another delivery attempt later that day, leave a call tag, or return the package to the local FedEx or UPS office for you to claim in person. Per carrier policies, we CANNOT authorize the driver to leave your package without a signature. If you wish to have your package left without a signature, please file a permanent signature release with your local FedEx office.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
At Barnie’s Coffee we strive to provide the highest quality products and service available in the coffee and tea industry. We hope you will be completely satisfied with our products and services, but should you encounter a problem, most items (except for consumables) may be returned for exchange or refund in accordance with the policies set forth below. These policies are subject to change without notice.
Items purchased via Mail Order may not be returned for any reason without prior approval.
Most non-consumable merchandise may be returned in its original condition within 30 days of purchase for exchange or refund. Items purchased in a retail store must be returned to the store from which the purchase was made and include the original packaging and original receipt. To return items purchased via Mail Order, catalog, or website, please call customer service at 1-800-284-1416 for approval and instructions for completing the return.
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with any returned item(s). All items which qualify for exchange may only be exchanged for a like item having a price not greater than the original purchase price (less promotions and discounts) unless otherwise noted.
Barnie’s Coffee is not responsible for user-submitted errors. This includes but is not limited to: incorrect billing and shipping information, requested shipping method, wrong coffee grind and/or type preference and requested quantities. If an error has occurred, or if you would like to cancel your order, you have three (3) hours to notify us by calling the Customer Service line at (1-800-284-1416). We cannot accept cancellations by email.
Coffee and espresso makers, brewers and grinders must be returned within 30 days of purchase, unused within the original packaging and with the original receipt. Returns after 30 days must be sought by the machine manufacturer. Barnie's reserves the right to issue exchange only in the form of gift cards up to the value of the machine at our discretion. Refunds will not be issued for any reason.
Store purchases of any coffee (i.e., 12oz prepackaged coffee) qualify for exchange or refund only if there is an issue with the quality of the product at the time of sale and only if returned in the Barnie's® coffee bag within 15 days of the date of purchase with a dated receipt showing proof of purchase.
Barnie's® branded products (which include, but are not limited to: cocoas, syrups and/or any other consumable product with the Barnie's® brand name) may be exchanged within 30 days of date of purchase in their original container/packaging, unused, with the original receipt.
Internet orders of any coffee and/or other Barnie’s® branded products should be addressed by email to customer service or by phone.
Shipping & Handling Charges for Returned merchandise are not refundable.
Refunds for purchases made by credit card will be made in the form of a credit to the same credit card used to make the original purchase.
Refunds for purchases made by check will be made in the form of a check issued by the company to the original issuer of the check. Refunds of this type will be processed within 7-10 business days ( to allow time for the original check to clear the issuer's bank) and will be sent, via mail, to the original issuer of the check at the address shown on the issuer's check.
For assistance, please email us at Customerservice@BarniesCoffee.com or call 1-800-284-1416. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST unless otherwise noted.