1. Which coffees have sugar?
Only Santa's White Christmas and Decaf Santa's White Christmas contain sugar.
2. How much sugar is in Santa's White Christmas coffee?
0.096 grams per 6 ounce serving.
3. Is it normal for Santa’s White Christmas to brew cloudy?
The cloudy appearance for this coffee is normal. For best results, use 1 to 2 tablespoons per 6 ounce of water.
4. Has the Santa's White Christmas recipe changed?
Nope, still smooth, rich and wonderful.
5. How many carbs are in a cup of coffee?
Each coffee has 1 gram of carbs per 6 ounce serving. Any addition of sugar and creamer will change the carb content.
6. How much caffeine is in coffee?
Coffee has between 57 and 67 mg of caffeine per 6 ounce serving. Decaf coffees are 95 to 99% caffeine free.
7. Are your coffees allergen and/or gluten free?
Yes, all of them. :)
8. Are your single serve cups compatible with Keurig 2.0?
Yes, sure are :)
9. Where else can your coffee be purchased?
Publix Supermarkets and Amazon
10. Do you still carry Brew Sticks or Cold Brew Pods?
No, sorry :(
Need more help? Talk to Us