Grilling this Labor Day weekend? Want to raise the “steaks”? Our Barnie’s Coffee Steak Rub is sure to please all your friends and neighbors.
- 1 tsp. ground Crop•Ex Colombia El Cascabel (available at The Fresh Market) or Colombia Huila
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Ribeye Steaks from The Fresh Market
- Combine all seasonings together.
- Rub generously onto both sides of your steak.
- Grill steaks for 3-5 minutes per side on high heat or until desired doneness.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes.