Valentine’s Day is a special day for many of us – whether you’re spending it with a significant other or friends, it’s the perfect day to shower them with love (or maybe even yourself!). You don’t need to buy lavish presents to show your love, sometimes the best gifts come from the heart (or the oven).
To start, you’re going to need a few things…
• 1 can of Non-Stick cooking spray
• 3/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 cups of sugar
• 1 tsp of salt
• 1 1/2 cups of flower
• 1/4 cup leftover brewed Café Mocha Truffle coffee (room temperature or cold)
• 1 tsp of Cafe Mocha Truffle ground coffee
• 1 cup of chocolate chips
• 4 eggs
• 1 tbs vanilla
• 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
• Ice cream – our fave is Publix Greenwise Organic Coffee Ice Cream.
Now you’re ready to get to the good part!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together all ingredients until combined, making sure to not over mix.
3. Pour the brownie batter into an 8x8 or 9x9 greased baking pan.
4. When your oven has reached 350 degrees, bake for 35-45 minutes (depending on pan size).
Once your brownies are done, take them out of the oven and let them cool to room temperature. To serve, top with a scoop of ice cream, drizzle with chocolate sauce and ENJOY!
Bonus Tip: Barnie's Ground & Single Serve coffee is on sale at Publix until 2/10. Hurry in to get yours today!