Delicious treats this Halloween including a fan-favorite flavor, Pumpkin Spice. We've got something eerie to eat that's perfect for feeding a crowd. Serve them at a Halloween bash, or dish up the fun after school, the weekend or anytime your spooky mood strikes.
• 1 cup of small pretzel rounds (we used Rose Gold)
• 1 1/2 cups of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Chips (11oz. bag)
• Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the White Chocolate morsels for 45 seconds and stir. Sprinkle in a dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds and stir. Sprinkle in a little more of Pumpkin Pie Spice. (as much as you want according to your flavor preference) Continue to microwave in 15-second intervals until completely melted. Set aside.
3. Dip each pretzel into the melted chocolate yummy goodness, coating evenly and gently place on the lined baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate for the coating to set for at least 30 minutes.
Party On! These pretzel bites are ideal for a child-care celebration since they are nut- and sesame-free! Just double or triple the recipe. Happy Fall!