Butterscotch Latte Blondies featuring Butterscotch Latte Coffee
Hey there Blondie! The yumminess of butterscotch chips and brown sugar perfectly combined for a treat YOU deserve. Even if it's just one. Using the flavors of Barnie’s Limited Time Only Butterscotch Latte coffee with Butterscotch chips makes this recipe absolutely delicious and one of a kind!
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ teaspoons LTO Butterscotch Latte ground coffee
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ heaping cup of Butterscotch chips
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8x8 inch pan with non-stick spray. Whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar in a medium-size bowl. Add the egg, vanilla and ground coffee and whisk briskly until fairly smooth.
- Add the flour and beat the mixture using a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy. Mix in the butterscotch chips and pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 21-24 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Once cooled, cut into pieces and serve.