Classic Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
I’m pretty sure that I’ve made a lot of smoothies over the years. But one particular smoothie recipe that will always be a fave in our household and the one that started it all for us...the classic strawberry and banana smoothie.
Strawberries and bananas were meant for each other. When blended with some vanilla yogurt, this strawberry banana smoothie is delightfully creamy and satisfying. Feel free to add any of your favorite or regular smoothie boosters. Or you can also play around with other fruits and vegetables that you may like to add-in.
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 1 or 2 Fresh Bananas
- Yogurt (we used Vanilla flavored)
1. Wash fruit and cut accordingly. Then combine all ingredients.
2. Blend. Pulse until smooth. If your smoothie is too thick you can always add in a little milk. If it seems too thin add in additional strawberries and/or bananas.
3. Serve. Pour the smoothie into a serving glass or two and enjoy! You deserve it!