These healthy no-bake chocolate coconut caramel energy bites are perfect for a snack or a quick on-the-go breakfast. They have a little peanut butter, too, which gives you that boost you need. If you want to substitute with almond butter, go for it! These are fun and easy plus versatile without compromising its taste. Be sure to include our Santa’s White Christmas coffee to make an energy bite as you’ve never tasted before!
PREP TIME: 10 minutes; 20 minutes in the refrigerator
TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
- 1 cup dry grain oatmeal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas Coffee
- 1/4 cup dried dates (can use dried cranberries if preferred)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (can use almond butter if preferred)
1. Stir in oatmeal, coconut, and coffee until thoroughly mixed. Then add your peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
2. Once well combined, then fold in the chocolate chips and dates. Stir well. Let chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. Ours made about 10-12 balls. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to one week...if they last that long! These bites are not only delicious, but nutritious, too!