As spring is quickly approaching, the weather is heating up and we're cooling down. If you're looking to add a new drink recipe to your arsenal, this one takes the cake. Our green passion tea spritzer is a light, fruity, refreshing mocktail that makes the perfect addition to any Sunday BBQ, picnic, or family get together. Kid tested, mother-in-law approved.
- 3-4 Bags of Barnie's Green Passion Tea
- 2-3 cups of fruit (we chose strawberry, blueberry and lemon)
- Lemon-lime soda of choice
- Mint for garnish
- Pitcher or carafe
1. Start by brewing your Barnie's Green Passion Tea. A good ratio would be 1 bag for every 6oz. of water. Steep 4 bags of tea for 6 minutes. Once brewed, add sugar to your likeness. Set aside to cool.
2. While your tea is cooling, start slicing your fruit to add to the pitcher.
3. Combine tea and fruit in pitcher - put in fridge for 4 hours to let the tea cool and the fruit infuse.
4. To serve - pour tea over ice and fill about 3/4 of the glass, top with Sprite, and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Extra: Looking to turn this mocktail into a cocktail recipe? Try using only 12oz. of tea, and match it with a one:one ratio of a white wine (sweet or dry - depending on your preference), and continue the recipe as it states.
Ready to try our recipe? Share it with us on Facebook or Instagram, and #hashtag #barniescoffeeandtea