Some flavors are so distinct they take you somewhere magical every time they reach your lips. When fragrant coconut and refreshing peppermint meet and mingle, it feels like you’ve been whisked away to a tropical island paradise – or at least a swanky poolside lounge chair. So we decided to whisk some decadent creamer into our Coconut Mint coffee and pour it over ice. Our secret ingredient? Coffee Ice cubes, for double the flavor.
Serves 2 thirsty folks
What you’ll need:
- 4 tablespoons Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Coconut Mint coffee grounds
- 1 ½ cups water
- Sugar and coffee creamer, to taste
Coffee ice cubes:
- 2 tablespoons Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Coconut Mint coffee grounds
- 1 ice cube tray
The day before:
- Brew a pot of Coconut Mint coffee, and let cool. Set it on the counter, put it in the fridge, whatever you’d like – just as long as it’s as cool as you are.
- Pour the chilled coffee into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer overnight.
- Brew your Coconut Mint coffee. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Break out the Coconut Mint coffee ice cubes. Set in two pint glasses to serve.
- Pour your coffee over ice, and add sugar and cream to taste.
- Sip and smile!