There’s nothing quite as delightful on a hot summer day as a couple scoops of delicious ice cream.
...Or is there? Barnie’s Coffee & Tea’s Pistachio Ice Cream coffee pours with all the rich, slinky goodness of your favorite frozen treat and none of the melty mess. But, for a truly chilly blast of summer refreshment, you have to try it on ice.
The Perky Pistachio
Serves 2 thirsty folks
What you'll need:
- 4 tablespoons Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Pistachio Ice Cream coffee grounds
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar and creamer (to taste)
- Brew your Pistachio Ice Cream Coffee. Pour-over, Chemex, French press – use whichever brew method you’d like (except an espresso machine. Trust us.) Set aside to cool.
- Fill two glass tumblers with ice cubes.
- Pour coffee over ice, add vanilla extract and stir.
- Add sugar and creamer to your heart’s content.
- Admire your handiwork. Enjoy!