Citrus Coffee Body Scrub
Ready to get your summer skin radiant and rejuvenated? It’s about that time for bathing suits and sunshine! We were completely inspired to make this coffee scrub with our limited-time only Lemon Cookie coffee. It smelled amazing, and we knew the scrub would, too, and leave our skin feeling smooth, soft, and moisturized.
We wanted to recreate a version with Lemon Cookie coffee (and perfect timing!) since most of us are getting back into our swimsuits for the season and want to show off our radiant skin.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 15 minutes
Application Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Barnie’s Lemon Cookie coffee grounds
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1-3 drops of lemon essential oil 1-3 drops of orange essential oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until everything is combined and keep at room temperature. Exfoliating regularly helps get rid of dead skin cells which hang out on the surface of our skin and allow new skin cells to turnover, making our skin look rejuvenated and more radiant.
- When the scrub is mixed completely, then cover one palm-full of it and start towards the end of your body and work your way up exfoliating in circular motions. While transferring the scrub to your skin make sure to use a massaging action while applying. The longer you leave the scrub on your body for the caffeine to soak into your skin the better.
- You can use it on your face if you’d like, it just depends on your skin's sensitivity to exfoliants in general. Let sit for 15 minutes or longer and then rinse.
- Repeat every week and gradually see your skin improve in softness and may even help get rid of scarring if you have any. Store in an airtight bag or mason jar if you have any leftovers.