Calling all Chocolate Lovers! These Brownies are made just for you with a delicious blend of chocolate and Barnie’s Café Mocha Truffle coffee that come together in the batter to make a rich, decadent brownie you’re going to love!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- ½ cup of Barnie’s Café Mocha Truffle coffee
- ¾ cup cocoa powder; unsweetened for baking
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 12 tbs. of butter (1 ½ sticks) melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Flour
- caramel syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brew a cup of our Barnie’s Cafe Mocha Truffle flavored coffee. Allow the coffee to cool before adding it to the batter, but be sure to enjoy its sweet aroma while waiting.
Adding coffee to brownies enhances the chocolate flavor. Coffee brings out a more intense flavor in the chocolate which will result in a richer brownie. You can even add this to a box of brownie mix if needed or desired. Replace the water with coffee and you have a deliciously different flavor of brownies ready.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the coffee, vanilla, and cocoa powder with 2 eggs.
- Place your butter in the microwave and melt for 30-second intervals until the butter is completely melted. Cover your bowl so it doesn't splatter. We used a measuring cup and small amounts at a time.
- Stir well to combine all the remaining ingredients with the butter. Once mixed well then pour your batter in a baking pan lined with parchment paper or spray so it doesn’t stick.
- Take a plastic knife and weave in your caramel drizzle.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean. Let cool before cutting.