Yo, VIP, let’s kick it. Ice, Ice Baby! We may be from the 80s, but that doesn’t mean we can’t partake in the 90’s Vanilla Ice days. Alright stop, collaborate and listen. Just a few ingredients and you’ll be taking yourself back.
It is a refreshing way to get your daily cup and easier than you think to make. Time to chill and take time out for yourself. Go ahead. You deserve these 10 minutes of pure vanilla bliss!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- ½ cup brewed Barnie’s Sweet Vanilla Bean flavored coffee
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 2/3 cup vanilla syrup, more or less to taste
- Brew a cup of our Barnie’s Sweet Vanilla Bean flavored coffee.
- Divide your coffee between two iced filled glasses.
- Top each off with milk and syrup. Stir and enjoy!