Share the love this Valentine’s Day by making your special someone chocolate chip coconut cookies. We’ve combined our newest coffee flavor, Love CoConection, into a cookie. Simple and easy to make!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 package of chocolate chips
- 1 package of shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until it’s a smooth mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
- Mix everything together and fold in the chocolate chips and coconut shavings.
- Form into small little round balls and place on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 7 to 8 minutes.
- Let sit for 2 minutes on pan before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy and let us know what you think! Happy Valentine's Day!